Monday 31 March 2008

Mobile users on stairways,escalators and in doorways.

I haven't had a rant for a while, so let me rip into you for this:-

Over the last few days, getting on and off the train and walking to and from the office, yet again I notice the all to common ignorance of people.

How many times have you walked up or down a flight of stairs, and had to wait because some ignorant idiot has decided to stop right at the top/bottom of the stairway to get their fags out and spark up? Or more commonly, and it's my gripe of the day, rummage for a mobile phone they previously had to their ear just a second before?

Bloody hundreds I bet.

These people can call their mates in the office, like I do.
Why rack up a large bill on my phone?
Bloody mobiles are deemed for emergencies in my house hold, to be used sparingly if shite does hit the fan.
You are only frying your brain using a mobile, but of course there is no real medical evidence yet. It's all conjecture.
Well I hope the brains fry quicker, as there will be less people in front of me blocking my way.

Society, if you can call it that these days, seems full of scumbags destined to annoy their fellow man.
You say "excuse me you are blocking the way", and you get told to "go forth and multiply" .
I'll translate that into the language of the youth of today - "fuck off"!
You breathe a sigh of relief, and are lucky if that's the case.

YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH OUT FOR THE BASTARD WHO MORE THAN LIKELY, WILL KICK YOUR HEAD IN, OR STAB YOU, ALL FOR A SITUATION HE OR SHE IS IN THE WRONG!

I have decided that it may be a little unfortunate, but entirely necessary for the person in front of me to take a "little" shoulder barge to get out of the way.
If I don't, it is only me that gets it from the bastards behind me.

So you see it's a dog eat dog world. I am going to start playing like the rest of you.

You had also better start liking the shoulder barges, too. It seems the only way to get you to understand.

As a fire warden for my company, I know it takes about a minute from the fire to take a good hold, before it fills a room up with smoke killing you from all the toxic fumes. It really cheeses me off when some little snot of a youth, or dumb dolly-bird decides to block an exit or a doorway.
If you don't move from being shoulder barged, I sure as hell aren't going to help if there is a fire.

My good nature is almost used up. I am at the stage where I wouldn't even piss on you, if you were on fire.

No comments: