Tuesday 6 May 2008

The Mccann Family 1 Year on . . .

Right I have had it up to here with all this bloody sympathy for the Mccanns.
I agree that if your child is abducted, then it is a terrible tragedy.
But have we forgotten the circumstances of the child's "abduction"?

The parents with their tapas and port swilling friends, all left their children in their hotel rooms unsupervised for hours at a time. Great, I feel lots of compassion for the father going to check on the kids - NOT!

It is your responsibility as an adult that if you brought children into the world, you bloody look after them. You are going to have to make the sacrifice of NOT going out if there is no babysitter, not plonk them into a locked apartment because you fancy a nice quiet sit down nosh up, with your mates with out the kids.

You have reaped what you've sown, in my book.
Looking all remorse for the papers doesn't cut any ice with me. This situation was preventable and you didn't prevent it.

Did the people who gave you the money for your campaign to find your child feel guilty? Have they been in the same boat, but got away with it?

"Everyone prey like mad" you say to the press.

Well here is my prayer.
I prey that the idiots of the world like you, miraculously get some brains, or just become infertile so they never have children to be treated in such away as this.

No comments: